Why is it that guys come out of the woodwork when you least expect it?
In the last 2 weeks, I had 1 guy at the grocery store check out aisle try to start up a conversation which then lead to him wanting to go out with me and THEN (this is my favorite)...2 guys who I showed my apt to in the hunt for roomies (who both declined the room)asked me out on dates. One to the symphony, the other just out for a romantic dinner. Sorry, I have a boyfriend....and his name is Roller Derby.
But honestly, it's not that these things don't interest me -- you all know how much I love food and classical music. I'm just not in the mood to get into yet another relationship. Commitment? No thanks. I have enough of that, move on.
Ohio is slowly creeping up and that means...I have to fucking pack! As long as I don't get put through the bomb detecting machine again, I should be ok. Aaaaaaaaaand I get to watch Spite on drugs -- I'll have to buy a disposable camera for that shit. I also will have to come up with a repertoire of songs to lull her into relaxation if said drugs don't have a full effect. Suggetions are welcome.

3 comments:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Ummmm, because you are GORGEOUS??! Der!
I love you and I love your blog too! xoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoox HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEN!
PS, I actually have a knitting blog but abandoned it when I met derby.
I can't remember the address!
Post a Comment