So all day yesterday at work I kept getting pinched on my side and I couldn't figure out what it was. I thought at first that it was my chair, but no. Then I thought some weirdo was doing it, like he was hiding under my desk, but no. So I went to the bathroom and found that the wire in my bra had ripped through the fabric and was poking into my side. Pain the ass. I hate buying new bras, it takes forever. The rest of my day was spent trying to push the wire back in every few hours to stop the annoying pinching.
I went to dinner at my dads after work to survey what had been taken and presented my list of DVDs that I could remember us owning. (P.S. - My dad's house was robbed for anyone that didn't already know) And I kept on pushing the annoying wire back in over and over again.
I got home, and changed into my pjs (not even thinking about the bra). I always sleep with a bra on, because Tyra Banks says your boobs (if big enough) will get all saggy after years of sleeping with no bra -- and no thanks to that! So I fell asleep with the broken bra on, because I couldn't be bothered with getting up, changing my bra, then going back to bed.
I woke up this morning, did my usual routine -- contacts, brushing teeth, make up, etc. When I went to put my work clothes on, I took off my shirt and realized that "Oh yeah, gotta change my bra cause that annoying wire.". I looked down at the bra and I realized that the wire was no longer sticking out....in fact, the hole that the wire had ripped in order to poke through WASN'T EVEN THERE ANYMORE.
Now, I am currently in a state somewhere between shock, confusion and awe. How the fuck did this happen? Do my boobs possess the magic to heal bras? Did I get up in the middle of the night and go to the store to buy an exact replica of this bra and put it on in that sleepwalking/sleepbrabuying state?
Or?....is it the magic of Ohioooooo? I guess I'll never know.

1 comment:
maybe you could rub your magic boobs all over my knee? then again.. maybe not.
Post a Comment