I apologize in advance, I don't do surveys. But I am so god damn bored!!!
1. Where is the last place you held hands? Yesterday during practice, Deck is my BIATCH!
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? I would probably end up shooting myself in the foot by accident.
3. Do you sleep with the TV on? Hells no.
4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Abso-fucking-lutely.
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No, but I won a contest in 1st grade where you have to color in the American Flag -- still have my trophy.
6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends? Going on 2 months now!
7. Are you a fast typer? What? I was typing so fast I didn't get the questions. And, anyone can be a fast typer -- the question SHOULD be, are you good at typing fast with no spelling errors? Anyone can be like "skajraiweuthglaeuhgluwrhglauehglauieth -- whoa dude, I just typed that SO FUCKING FAST."
8. Are you afraid of the dark? Only if Voldemorts in the bed with me.
9. Do you like someone right now? Ya, your mom.
10. What ended your last relationship? Me -- having the awesome talent of fucking other dudes. NBD.
12. Do you knock on wood? Yes, and if there isn't any around, I knock on my head! And P.S. I'm scratching my head right now wondering where question 11 went.
13. Are you drinking anything right now? Water, from my OHIOOOOOOOOOOO mug. Not really, but I wish I had my mug.
14. Do you think you're smart? Duh.
15. Have you ever been in love? Yes...booooo
16. Do you miss someone right now? Chainsaw!!! And some derby girls, I haven't seen them in 12 hours.
17. What do you want for Christmas? A KEEPON!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g-yrjh58ms
18. Do you know the muffin man? No, but I do know the muff man...ew. that was gross, I don't know him.
20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Yes! (Guess question #19 wasn't important either)
21. Have you ever flown a kite? What are you a communist?! Who HASN'T flown a kite?!
22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? I honestly don't remember, thats sad -- I think last summer?
23. Do you consider yourself successful? Oh ya -- I'm famous and all.
24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? I have NO ide, maybe around 75?
25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Horse? No. Pony? Definitely.
26. Plans for 2MORROW? Um trying to not kill myself with the horrendous spelling of "tomorrow". No but really going to the PRD bout to route on my fantastic Burnin' Helen!!
27. What did you do this past weekend? OOOOOOOOOOHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
28. Miss being at school right now? Not. At. All.
29. When's the last time you told someone you loved them? This morning, talking to Burnin' Helen
30. Do you want to be single? Actually, yeah!
32. Who's your hero? Samuel Bert, google it, you'll know why.
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Suspended for 1/2 a day. Yessssss...I'm a bad ass!
34. What are you looking forward to? The next time the Pissahs play
35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Well I know who it wouldn't be. David Hasslehoff. Probably Spite, cause we're such dickwagons together that it would be a fun 24 hours. OH WAIT. We were stranded together for 120 hours! Yessssssssss!
38. Can you handle the truth? Unless the truth is why there are so many questions missing from this survey, then no.
39. Do you like green eggs and ham?? I might have been inclined to say "yes", if you didn't push me with that extra question mark... so the answer is NO.
40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places? My pachach, cell phone, sarcasm
41. Any cool scars? I have one on top of my right hand from where a girl scratched me when I tried to steal a strawberry out of her lunch box (3rd grade). Appendix scars are pretty cool now too. So, yes -- I have many awesome scars that I'm proud of!
42. Are you missing in action??? Get the fuck out of my life, asswagon.
44. What's your deepest secret? I saw Riverdance when I was 12.
45. How often do you talk on the phone? At work? A lot. Regular life? Not a whoooole lot.
46. Do you believe in love? Eh, I guess.
47. Is there something you want that you can't have? Um, who doesn't?
49. When was your last time you cried? Hmm...about 3 weeks ago?
50. Who did you last hug? Claire D. Way -- we missed each other.
51. Do you get along with your family? Immediate family, my 2 aunts and my Grammy -- the rest can go to hell.
52. Where is your phone? On my desk!
53. What was the last thing you ate? Kit Kat bar. I'm not ashamed!
54. Favorite color? Gimme a break. And I'm not just saying that cause my last answer was a Kit Kat Bar...I mean seriously, this question is retarded.
55. Last movie you saw? Hairspray with Momma Feevs -- she was embarrassed when I started dancing in the theater.
56. What song are you listening to? Theme from Edward Scissorhands (listening to Beethoven.com -- it makes me not want to kill people at work)
57. What do you want? A real vacation!
58. Favorite car? Just got a brand new Nissan Versa, that's pretty up there.
59. What T.V. show are you watchin? Um, I'm at work. How dare you insinuate that I would not be doing something professional...oh wait. Doing a survey. Hmph.
60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Momma Feevs about how we're going to see Lewis Black Labor Day weekend!!! I'll get in on that. (I even got her to say "Like ya do!") <3
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
this survey blew my mind. i lol'd so many times, i can't even count.
Ohioooooooooooooo!
Post a Comment