Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Important Massacre Stats


Number of games played: 1

Number of portraits of the drunken Twin Riot: 1

Amount of time it took for our room to look like a bomb went off: 10 minutes

Number of Jello shots consumed in 1 evening: at least 40

Number of times Claire D. Way pushed Fevah out of her chair: 2

Number of age bets Fevah won: 1 ("He's lying...he's still 12.")

Number of times the Massacre actually went out into the light of day: 4

Amazing quotes from QSand: too many to count

Number of times hotel staff were told off by Fevah: 2

Number of times Lady E was worn: 0

Number of times Spite insulted Fevah but followed up with an "OHIOOOOOO!!": 34,589

Time spent at Fame's Breakfast Diner: approximately 5 hours

Fried food consumed: Enough to make a large elephant puke

Blankets stolen from Spite: 1, on numerous occasions

Number of times we almost vomited from watching a certain Philly player making out with her husband: 1

Number of times the announcers mentioned Quidditch from Harry Potter: 1

Number of injuries received while on the plane: 2 (Buse's head and Fevah's tooth after eating the animal crackers provided)

Number of actual Riots in Columbus: 1 (Twin Riot not included)

Number of beers brought into Battelle Hall in Spite's messenger bag: 16

Number of awkward moments while riding in the elevator: Everytime we took an elevator.




The following list is in regards to phrases that were spoken, and how many times:


"D-wagon": 987,658

"What the WTF": 4,587

"OHIOOOOOOOOOOOOO": Not enough times for it to get old.

"I'll get in on that": Not nearly enough times.

"No really guys, I'm not mad!": 5 (all from Q Sand when Spite and I kept coming to the room either drunk or just loud and obnoxious)

"You know what's great? 2 percocets and a beer.": 1

"GET IN THE GAME, ASS WAGON!!": 1

"Are these your pants or my pants?" "Mine." "....are these your socks or my socks?" "I think mine...": 1

I'm sure there are many MANY things that I have obviously left out because besides getting our asses beat by 5 measly points in overtime against Detroit -- I had a fucking phenomenal time in Ohio. Don't get me wrong, I'm psyched to be home, but the Massacre definitely had a doozy of a time this weekend.







1 comment:

Spitey Spite said...

GET IN THE GAME, ASSWAGON!

Nice tally of stats, well done. Your stats from this weekend are better then all the stats from every bdd bout put together.

Ohiooooooooooooooo!