As I was driving into work, I saw a giant black Escalade with 2 bumper stickers on the back:
1.) A McCain/Palin supporter sticker
2.) A Life is Good sticker. You know the one I'm talking about...the creepy smiling guy with hair that oddly looks like a fucking beret.
Does anyone else but me find that to be completely hypocritical?...or am I just so far into my own little fucked up world, that it's just me. How...HOW is it possible that those 2 things could EVER be on the same plane of existence?! I'll answer you -- they don't. The idea that life could ever be good with those fucktards in office is beyond belief. It's disturbing enough that John McCain actually believes that Palin could be the President if something should happen (please see: John McCain's interview on 60 Minutes for that gem), but what makes things even more unfathomable:
Karl fucking Rove doesn't think Palin's a suitable candidate.
WHAT.
You've got to be kidding me. Honestly, someone please take a pen and jab it repeatedly into my eardrums. This just isn't funny anymore. When Karl idiot-stick Rove thinks someone is a bad egg...we're fucked.
And so ends my rant on this for now, but the idea that this driver truly believes that he can have these bumper stickers living side-by-side makes me think that we should really worry about this election. No one is safe. Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment