I get into the elevator and press 4, cause I'll be DAMNED if I'm walking up 4 flights of stairs. And I hear the door open, and me -- being a nice person (hahaha) -- I hold the elevator in case this person wants to get in as well. This guy, maybe a few years older than me, gets into the elevator. I give him a half-assed smile, one that should make any man melt god dammit. And he looks at me, looks at the elevator panel with the buttons and says:
"Press Five."
Not a "Can you please press 5?". Not even a FUCKING please.
I turned around and looked at him and said "You're kidding me, right?" to which he gave me this looks as if to say "I have no idea why you're being a bitch to me right now." So I turned around and kicked every button on the panel. He then started muttering under his breath so I turned and stared at him the entire way up to the 4th floor. The elevator finally makes it to the 4th floor and I walk out with a certain glee about me. I turned and flipped off the guy and then I thanked the stars that I still have my Saturn with dent resistant doors as I kicked the living shit out it.
Happy fucking birthday to me.
But...Harry Potter 7 comes out TOMORROW. Hells yes.

1 comment:
I love this post!!
Post a Comment